· 1 lb ground pork
· 1 lb ground beef
· 1 medium onion, chopped
· 1 medium Potato
· One Clove
· 1 piece of white bread
· A dash of Salt and pepper
· 1 recipe of double pie crust
1. In a large pan place beef , pork onion, clove salt and pepper, cover with water and bring to a boil. Once boiling turn down the heat and simmer until water disappears.
2. Bake the white bread at 350 F until dry, then crush into crumbs. Boil the potato and mash it (do not add any milk or butter)
3. Once the water is completely gone remove the clove, and add the mashed potato and bread crumbs.
Place in a 9inch pie shell and cover . can be frozen for a later date.
4. Brush with eggwash or milk and Bake in a preheated oven at 350 F for 45 minutes.
** makes one 9inch pie or aprox 6 - 5inch pan